The department of Endocrinology provides state-of-the-art care for patients with simple as well as multiple complex endocrine disorders. It is equipped with site specific DEXA for bone mineral density measurement. Comprehensive care is provided with the support of lab services and Nuclear medicine department. Services also include diabetes education, use of various insulin delivery devices and fine needle aspiration of thyroid disorders.
Our services include:
* Diabetes mellitus and its complications.
* Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Thyroid nodule.
* Metabolic bone disorders - Rickets, Osteomalacia, Osteoporosis, Primary hyperparathyroidism, Paget's disease.
* Addison's disease, Cushing's syndrome.
* Acromegaly, Growth hormone deficiency/ short stature.
* Diabetes Insipidus.
* Disorders of puberty and hypopituitarism.
* Obesity, Dyslipidemia.
* Irregular menstruation, Polycystic ovarian syndrome, Hirsutism, Menopause, Hyperprolactinemia.
* Sex hormone replacement and impotency.
* Disorder of sexual differentiation (ambiguous genitalia).
* Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (MEN I and II), Polyglandular Autoimmune Syndrome, Carcinoid syndrome, Pheochromocytomas and Insulinoma